- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
- Course commencement is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
- Course fees are non-transferable to other students.
Course materials, access and assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated, and are available for viewing online. Many course tools may also be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Kathy Shilvock of Mary River Press Services (from here on known as Mary River Press Services). You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Mary River Press Services;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7. The elearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
- Twelve (12) months’ course materials access, with extensions available by application via email.
Course withdrawal and refunds.
If you are not excited by the progress you are making with your non-fiction book, we will refund your tuition fully within the first 30 days.
- A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled within the first 30 days.
- No refund will be provided after 30 days of the course commencement date.
If you are having difficulties completing your course by the enrolment expiry date, a free course extension may be available. Simply email Maryriverpress@gmail.com
Code of practice
Mary River Press Services has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining course completion. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Mary River Press Services agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials
- Provide access support via email throughout the enrolment;
Students with Mary River Press Services are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to Mary River Press Services is accurate;
- Notify Mary River Press Services of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- In your interaction with staff, learning consultants, tutor support and other students (including, but not limited to telephone calls, Facebook groups and emails) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Mary River Press Services, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. Mary River Press Services reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.
Agreement between user and maryriverpress.com/
Please read the following terms and conditions relating to your use of this website and the programs and services provided carefully.
By i) using maryriverpress.com, ii) purchasing any products or services from Kathy Shilvock of Mary River Press Services (from here known as Mary River Press Services), or iii) utilizing any of the products or services through this Website, you are considered to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We retain the right to alter them at any time. When you use this Website after we post any adjustments to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those adjustments, regardless of whether you have scrutinized them. Concerning products and services purchased or utilized from Mary River Press Services, the version of these Terms and Conditions posted at the time of purchase or access and use apply. If you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use at any time, do not use this Website.
Maryriverpress.com is an E-commerce Website that offers content, programs, and services related to creating and publishing ebooks.
“Website” refers to the Website at https://maryriverpress.com/, its subdomains, and related domains.
This Website is owned and operated by Kathy Shilvock.
Accessing the Website or sending emails to Mary River Press Services is electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Limitations of liability
Under no circumstances, including negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website, or any products or services provided according to the website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
No personal advice
The information contained in or made available through this Website cannot be in place of the services of qualified professionals in any field, including financial or legal matters. We make no representations or warranties regarding treatment, action, or application by anybody applying advice provided within or through the Website, including any product or service obtained from this Website. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any damages that may result.
When accessing this Website, you are responsible for maintaining your account’s confidentiality and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Mary River Press Services is not responsible for third-party admission to your account due to theft or misappropriation of your account. Mary River Press Services reserve the right to cancel service, halt accounts or remove or edit sections at our sole discretion.
Mary River Press Services does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use Website only with a parent or guardian’s permission.
Cookies and related technology
Our commitment to data security
Mary River Press Services takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure and prevent possible security breaches. However, as no online service is entirely secure, Mary River Press Services cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or breaches will never occur. Your use of the Website and Services is at your own risk.
Whenever you give Mary River Press Services private information, Mary River Press Services will take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information. Unless otherwise stated, credit card numbers are not kept after purchase.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual property
Use if communication services
The Website may contain Facebook groups, forums, and chat sites. These are known as Communication Services. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. You agree to not post-sales or schemes.
Mary River Press Services has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. Mary River Press Services reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and remove any at its sole discretion. Mary River Press Services reserves the right to cancel your access to Communication Services without notice for any reason.
You are responsible for observing limits on usage, reproduction, and sharing of content placed on a Communication Service.
The service is operated and administered from Australia. If you access the service from a location outside Australia, you are responsible for adhering to all local laws.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mary River Press Services its officers and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses arising from the use of or inability to use the Website or services.
Advice, information, services, and software available through the Website may have errors. Modifications will be made to the Website from time to time. If you are not happy with the Website, discontinue using the Website.
Termination access restriction
Mary River Press Services has sole discretion to cancel your access to the Website and the related services without notice.
Changes to terms
In its sole discretion, Mary River Press Services reserves the right to modify the Terms under which we offer the Website. The current edition of the Terms will supplant all previous editions.
When looking at financial elements in any of our content, we aim to represent our programs and services correctly and their ability to improve your life. We make no guarantees that you will have any particular outcome from any content.
No professional advice offered
The information in or made available through our sites cannot replace qualified professionals’ services, including financial or legal matters. When you use the Website, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions, or results, at any time, under any circumstance.